Cupcake Class: We ❤️ Tunnel to Towers

I was so happy and honored to have the amazing people from the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation over for a studio visit and cupcake class this week.  The kindness and compassion of everyone I've met in the organization continues to blow me away.  Please join us next year in September for a very powerful and moving Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk.
*The Tunnel to Towers Foundation honors and supports our first responders and most catastrophically injured service members.
We started with a classic piped cupcake rose with a Wilton 2D tip

While everyone said they were beginners, I don't know ; )...these guys were good!

This is a super fun video tutorial on how to pipe a swirl rose: Lindsay Ann Bakes

After piping we moved on to gum paste flowers painted with petal dust

A simple confectioners' sugar and butter based buttercream is used for piping

I love using gold foil cupcake liners! They add a festive touch to any design

Veined sunflower, daisy and gerbera plunger cutters were used for daisies

We used a hydrangea flower cutter set with silicone veiner for making hydrangeas

Thank you Jen, Marie, Theresa, Coleen, Viki, Amanda, Jen, Erin, Sam, Janice, Shelly and Sanny for a really great afternoon! *And Thank you to Maria for all the behind the scenes work!



Comments

  1. The cupcakes are delicious and beautiful. I see that everyone is happy to cooking the desert together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great post. Your post is really valuable and help me a lot. Waiting for your next similar post.
    Restaurant Inventory Management

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . digital marketining training

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of fascinating stuff in your online journal particularly its dialog. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I figure I am by all account not the only one having all the satisfaction here! keep doing awesomejogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kindness and compassion of everyone I've met in the organization continues to blow me away. Please join us next year in September for a very powerful and moving Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk. cheap price lawn suits , gul ahmed lawn with price

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I thought this was a fantastic idea. Thank you so much for your contribution, and please continue to share your knowledge.
    digital marketing training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment