Book Cake
Here's a cake I made for the staff in my son's school to say thank you for being so wonderful.
It's based on a piece by artist Su Blackwell, who's work I love! I discovered her paper sculptures in a gorgeous cut paper art exhibit called Slash, at the Museum of Art and Design, in columbus circle--- very very worth a trip!


It's based on a piece by artist Su Blackwell, who's work I love! I discovered her paper sculptures in a gorgeous cut paper art exhibit called Slash, at the Museum of Art and Design, in columbus circle--- very very worth a trip!


Wow, it looks great! It's the best book cake I've seen so far! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! I love the little 'pop' up effect!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I just found your blog and really enjoyed reading through some of the older posts.
ReplyDeleteThat is a fantastic effect! How did you get that paper-cut-out feel? Is it fondant or gumpaste or something else? Really nice job.
ReplyDeleteWOW --this is absolutely amazing -I've never seen anything like it!! (some more pics on "the making of" would be so cool :) ...lovin this blog... http://erinlebeau.blogspot.com/ http://bitesandblossoms.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cake, well done! I love the shadow image, that's really sweet.
ReplyDeleteThanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.friv Games online 2020
ReplyDeleteJogos live
friv game
I came across this link where you get the best customised cakes. Cakes are symbolic of celebrations and festivities buy cake online.
ReplyDeletebuy cake online
Very informative
ReplyDeleteVery interesting
ReplyDeleteAmazing Post Order cake Online in Borivali
ReplyDeleteThank you for this Great Post. OrderBomb Cake Online.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFresh and Delicious Cakes in Chandigarh
Air Force Blues Standards for Professional Military Uniform Presentation and Recognition Occupational badges are an important component of Air Force Blues uniforms, symbolizing expertise, training, and professional accomplishments. Proper badge selection and placement contribute to a sharp, regulation-compliant appearance. Discover the purpose of occupational badges, their significance within the Air Force, and how they enhance uniform identification and professional recognition.
ReplyDeletePersonalized Patches for hats can help businesses display their identity on caps and other headwear using logos names artwork and custom graphics. Custom Patches for hats are useful for branded merchandise promotional products teams and company events. Personalized Patches for hats no minimum usa can provide flexibility for smaller orders while Personalized Patches for hats no minimum wholesale can support larger branding requirements. Order Personalized Patches for hats and explore patches for hats wholesale custom Patches for hats hats patches patches hats Custom Personalized Patches for hats Personalized Patches for hat and hats personalized patches.
ReplyDeleteExplore Image to Embroidery Ai tool for transforming photos into embroidery designs and stitch-ready patterns. Learn how to use an embroidery image converter, picture to embroidery converter online, and Best photo to cross stitch converter. Discover how to convert a picture to an embroidery pattern, simplify photos for embroidery, and understand what decides how long a patch lasts after production.
ReplyDelete